Nashville Car & Truck Repair: Services
In addition to the high quality oil changes, tune-ups and routine automotive maintenance services, Kwik Kar also performs any service you require for your car or truck (other than tire alignment). This includes brake work, muffler and exhaust, shocks, engine repairs, electrical work, and transmission repairs. We have ASE Certified Master Mechanics on board.
Call our service department at 615-353-1475 or
submit an inquiry to our automotive service team
Most Requested Auto Services: Brakes * Oil Changes * Exhaust * More
- Oil Changes (synthetic, conventional, high mileage)
- Brake Repairs (pads, disc, drum, and rotor repairs)
- Transmission Repair and Replacement
- Emissions Repair – If you failed the Tennessee emissions test, be sure to let us correct the issue to permit your car to pass.
- Muffler and Exhaust Work
- Oil Leak Repairs - If you have dark oily patches on your driveway or garage, be sure to ask us to check for leaks.
- Ignition System Repairs – If your car simply won’t start or starts inconsistently, call us. We do not want you to be stranded.
- Coolant System Flushes
- Air Conditioning and Heating Repairs
- O2 Sensors – In many cases, you will find out you have bad O2 sensors when your mechanic looks at the code associated with your check engine light. Let us take a look because you may not need a replacement.
- Water Pump – This pump moves coolant into the engine and it circles back again to the radiator. It provides a way for the coolant to circulate in your car or truck.
Common Automotive Services and Prices
|Full Service Diesel Oil Change (up to 5 quarts)||$49.99|
|Transmission Flush Service||$189.99|
|Transfer Case Service||$89.99|
|Radiator Flush and Fill||$124.99|
|AC Service (up to 2 pounds)||$129.99|
|Fuel Filter Service||$69.99 & up|
|Fuel System Cleaning (2-Part)||$69.99|
|Serpentine Belt Replacement||$79.99 & up|
|Tire Rotation & Balance||$45.99|
|Shop Labor (Per Hour)||$105.00|
|Air Filter||$9.99 & up|
|Cabin Air Filter||$39.99 & up|
|Power steering service||$129.99|
|Brake fluid service||$129.99|
Oil Changes & Pricing, Nashville TN Location
|GOOD||Full Service Conventional Oil Change||$43.99|
|BETTER||Full Service Synthetic Blend Oil Change||$43.99|
|PLATINUM||Full Service Synthetic Oil Change||$72.99|
|ULTRA||Full Service Synthetic Oil Change||$72.99|
Full Service High Mileage Oil Change
Oil Change Service: Filter Replacement * Fluids * Battery Check * Tire Pressure * More
Oil Change Services Includes:
- Oil change with up to 5 quarts Pennzoil oil included
- New oil filter
- Complete chassis lube (when applicable)
- Check & fill differentials
- Check & fill power steering fluid
- Check & fill antifreeze/coolant
- Check tire pressure
- Check and fill transfer case (when applicable)
- Visual battery check
- Check & fill windshield washer fluid
- Check air filter
- Check breather element (when applicable)
- Check & fill transmission fluid (if applicable)
- Check belts and wiper blades
- Lubricate chassis (if applicable)
- Check air intake system (if applicable)
Between 3,000 mile oil changes, you may return and have us check fluid and service oil if necessary at NO CHARGE. Our service staff will alert you to factory recommended vehicle maintenance for your specific vehicle and mileage.
- Full Service Oil Change & Lube
- Transmission Fluid Exchange & Flush
- Differential Service
- Tire Rotation
- Air Conditioning & Heater Service
- Radiator Drain, Flush and Fill
- Tune Ups
- 30, 60, 90,000 Mile Warranty Service
- Batteries, Alternators, Starters
- Fuel Filter & Fuel Injection Service
- Hose and Belt Replacements
- Shocks & Struts
- Much More
4-cylinder, 6-cylinder, 8-cylinder, Rotary engines.
We offer the latest technology in servicing your automatic transmission. 100% of the old fluid is removed and replaced with fresh fluid. Manual transmission: Old fluid removed, new fluid installed.
GEAR BOX SERVICE:
Front or rear differential or transfer case. Old fluid removed, new fluid installed.
We remove all the old antifreeze from both the engine and the radiator and replace it with fresh antifreeze.
BRAKE SERVICE: .... Each axle standard services
Includes turning rotors or drums, packing wheel bearings when applicable, installing new brake pads or brake shoes. Parts replacement other than pads or shoes not included.
AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE:
Includes leak check, check all A/C components, evacuate and recharge system.
Freon added if necessary.
MAJOR VEHICLE REPAIRS:
- Air Condition Condenser and Dryer
- Front & Rear Differential
- Windshield Replacement
ADDITIONAL REPAIR SERVICES INCLUDE
Kwik Kar Lube & Tune